Communication is vitally important as we work together to educate and care for your child. Some of the ways we communicate with you are:
- Use of Class Dojo to message between home and school
- A weekly letter sent home on Class Dojo
- Termly academic reports
- Parent/teacher consultation appointments in the autumn term to see how children are settling in their class.
- Parent/teacher consultation appointments in the spring term including looking at work.
- Early Years software to share experiences at home with school to support their early learning goals.
We encourage parents/carers to speak to staff if they have any concerns and to share any information regarding home which may affect your child in school.